Studies show that stress levels are definitely up. Let’s be intentional about taking some time this weekend to rejuvenate.
Here are 6 things you can do to carve out some time to replenish your soul.
- Get a massage. It’s such a great way to relax, stimulate our senses and indulge in quiet time.
- Do a facial mask. And yes, men can do these too! Most masks should be left on for at least 10-20minutes, so this would be a great time to incorporate journaling too!
- Take a long, warm bath. We’ve got the perfect remedy! Our DETOX BATH TEA is just what you need. It softens the skin too!
- Listen to some acoustic music. Listening to music without words allows you to enjoy it without having to process the lyrics. A great way to relax your mind!
- Go to the Spa! Ok, I know many are not ready to head back in to the day spas. If that’s you, then try our Spa Trio. 3 amazing products that you can use to create a spa experience at home.
- Get outside. Many of us have not been outdoors as much as we would normally. Take a walk, sit at the park, walk along the boardwalk at the beach, sit on your porch. It doesn’t matter where. Just get outside. Your mood will love you for it.
Whatever you decide to do, I hope you do something that will replenish and rejuvenate you. You deserve it.
Comment below on how you will enjoy this holiday weekend! 😀